33 Inch Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel you. My fiancé is 5'1" as well. Even in access height she has to "climb" in and "slides" off the passenger seat when getting out.

I did put it in offroad height once just to see what she would do... That did not go well for me.
You guys crack me up! :) My wife just climbs in and out with no problem and she's pretty short. Though, she's pretty tough being from a ranch in Utah. Same with my girlfriend - haha.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow.... I guess you can get away with that in Utah! ;)

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plus you really should consider, the LR4 as the LR3 still have weak diffs and as far as I have heard no upgrades or lower gears and have had no major improvements to strengthen the t/case.
If I am correct, what are they doing to correct this issue?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plus you really should consider, the LR4 as the LR3 still have weak diffs and as far as I have heard no upgrades or lower gears and have had no major improvements to strengthen the t/case.
If I am correct, what are they doing to correct this issue?
Thanks for bringing this up, as I had heard that once before about the LR3, but was not sure how it was for the LR4. Does the RR and RRS have the same issue?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi