A standard 2010 LR4 Owner's manual needed and Bluetooth connecting question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shehab

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a 2010 LR4 V6 (standard), and I need the owner's manual, since I couldn't find it with our supplier here, and I was wondering if anyone here knows or has a free download link for the manual as a PDF file.

Also, I seem not to be able to connect my smart phone (Galaxy S5) to the car using Bluetooth,

I did some research and found out that my smart phone isn't listed in my car's computer library (since my smart phone came after the car), so is there any way I can upload a new list of smart phones to the computer?

One more thing,I'm was wondering why I can't find the phone's answering and rejecting buttons on the steering wheel, if that feature isn't installed on the standard car (the one I have) then why is there a (Phone) button on the dashboard, what is that button for? and in case I somehow connect my phone to the car, how will I answer phone calls if I don't have the answering buttons on the steering wheel?

Sorry for the bad grammar, (I'm Arabic, from Yemen) :smile: .

And thank you in advance.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you have a V6. Maybe diesel in Yemen. We only get the gas V8 here.
If yours is equipped for phone you should have the buttons on the steering wheel (right side).
I've been using an iPhone 6plus without problem. As long as you have Bluetooth you'll be fine.
You might want to double check the specs of your car on topix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72