advice on possible new buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustAnt82

Reaction score
Hey everyone. . I was in a recent car accident( no one was hurt) and since then i've just been looking for some reliable set of wheels for the time being and i stumbled upon a 2004 Land Rover Range Rover for $3900... Now here's the kicker, it has 200,000 + miles on it.. would this be fine just for temporary transportation? And, What are some common problems associated with that model year that i may need to be worried about?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
for temporary transportation sure as long as you have some kind of maintenance history it would be as good as any other vehicle with the same mileage.

Son Ellis

Reaction score
Im looking to buy my first Rover. It is a 2010 Sport SC Autobiography with just over 27,000 miles. It is immaculate, and has all the service records. It has been very well taken care of. This is the cleanest used vehicle i have ever witnessed. My only concern is that I can not find any info on the retail value of an Autobiography. The dealer says the reason for that is because they're extremely rare. They listed the vehicle for sale at $34,800. Is there anyone out there that can give me some insight on my situation. Thanks in advance

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
The Range Rover Sport Autobiography is just a fancy way of saying it has some minor unique options. None of the options will be worth more than a similar Range Rover sport of the same year and mileage.

It is like adding chrome to a Harley Davidson, it looks good but doesn't really add value.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut