Advice on Range Rover Sport purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatGuy

Reaction score
I've been trying to decide whether to get a 2006-2012 Range Rover Sport or a 2013 Ford Raptor. I live in Oklahoma but I don't necessarily off road a lot. I just want something nice and relatively uncommon. I fell in love with the RRS after watching "Quantom of Solace" and I've loved the Raptor since I saw the concept. I see the vehicles almost as one being "elegant" while the other is "grown up Tonka truck". Obviously a bed has it's advantages, however the RRS beats the Raptor on gas, goodies, and space as I don't want a crew can truck. I'm not too picky on the RRS being an HSE or Supercharged model, although I'd prefer the 2010+ for the 5.0 and improved interior.

I just wanted some opinions from the experts on Land Rovers to hopefully help me decide. One thing I look at, being 23, is that I can get a new raptor for the same price of a RRS with 30,000+ miles. I don't know about the insurance, but it would cost less to feed a Rover too.

This is all out of my pocket as well so that's why this is a concern. Haha.

Thanks in advance, and God bless.

Chase

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA