Airbag Control Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bouhali

Reaction score
Hi

I purchased a 2016 Range Rover which was involved in an accident, had the car repaired but the airbag light was showing on the dashboard because the side airbag was deployed. This was the only light that was showing, so I had the airbag module replaced with a clone. Once this was fitted the airbag light disappeared and out of the blue, error messages appeared on the dashboard. These are:

* HDC Not Available System Fault
* ATPC Not Available
* Stability Control Not Available Drive with Car
* Adaptive Dynamics Fault

I contacted one of the companies who reset the crash data on the airbag control module and they have advised that the reason for the unexpected error messages appearing on my dashboard was due to the new module that is currently in my car not recognising my car and that the data from my old unit (which I have) needs to be transferred over to the new module and this will resolve my problem.

Does anyone have any experience on this matter?

Kind Regards

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

the only way I know how to fix this is with the Land Rover specific computer i.e. dealership or specialty shop that has the very expensive rover computer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV