Anyone know this LR4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rovernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• lr4.jpg
    lr4.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 179
  • lr42.jpg
    lr42.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! This truck looks fantastic.

RedGTS

Reaction score
265/50/20's shouldn't rub as they are only .4" taller than stock. At least I sure hope not as that's what is going to be on my new wheels that should arrive in a week or two.

namenda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/55R20. No rubbing at all.

RedGTS

Reaction score
I have Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/55R20. No rubbing at all.

You sure about the 55 series? I don't think Nitto makes a TG in 265/55/20. AFAIK the only 265 they make is the 265/50/20.

rovernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! This truck looks fantastic.

I agree.....aggressive without being overbearing..the Redbourne wheels look good. How are those tires on and off the road? Noisy? They look like they'd be good in the mud even if the sidewalls are a little low.

bushway9172

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I love the look of this! I think it looks a bit high... maybe just stock suspension with off-road height selected? Could have rods though. Anyhow, it looks great. EDIT: giving this a second look.. maybe the height is completely stock. Not sure.

I ran Nitto Terra Grapplers on my Tahoe (actually looked very similar.. black truck, black rims, Nitto Grapps), and they weren't noisy at all on the road. The only off-road driving I did was on sand or dirt a handful of times and they seemed fine.

Last edited:

rovernut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looked too high to be stock/normal height to me as well, but I'm also thinking that the 20"s and those tires make it look taller...actually I'm hoping as I'm thinking of this look as the way to go....Corris Grey and Redbournes in silver (to pick up on other "brightwork" on the truck).

Not sure I want to deal with having to re-calibrate suspension alignment due to rods or place additional stress due to spacers, but LOVE the way these wheels make the truck look. My plan will be to hand this truck down to my son when he hits 16 in a few years so I want to keep it relatively stock and bulletproof. Originally was think of putting OZ Canyon's on in 19" but would keep stock wheels and use Redbournes.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, are there spacers on this truck? I like the look of it with the wheels sticking out.
Coming from BMWs I really like the blacked out look (shadow line).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA