ARB Summit Bar - 2013 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am close to pulling the trigger on an ARB Summit front bumper for my 2013 LR4 and had a couple questions for people who already have one. I know it's listed for 14-16 LR4s but I know it works on 10-13 models as well, and I've seen it on a 13 in person. I will not be installing a winch on it just yet.

-I am assuming it comes with everything I need to install, including the templates for cutting the fenders, instructions, all the bolts, etc? In other words, there is nothing extra I need to buy?
-Fog lights - I am assuming it comes with its own fog lights and I transfer the OE wiring to them? I don't think I'll be buying the ARB foglights, at least not yet.
-Turn signals - these look like they're included and are LED. Assuming I need to run wiring from the headlight loom to these?
-I will attempt to transfer my existing curved light bar to this bumper. If this fails, I will probably be buying LED spotlights to put in to the existing holes.
-Assuming the parking sensors transfer over easily?
-Any other installation tips or tricks? I will be doing this with one other person.

I think that's it for now. Thanks!

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found the attached when I was researching. It looks like the 2009-2013 uses the factory fog lights, whereas you need to purchase the arb fog lights for the 2014-2016.

There are a bunch of superscript numbers that indicate what additional parts you need. These part numbers are annotated as well. I hope that helps!

Attachments

• arb access.pdf
    70 KB · Views: 80

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems the loom is unnecessary as the factory wiring is adequate for the ARB foglights...

I honestly don't know. I would imagine the electrical connectors may be different, but I am really armchair quarterbacking this. All I know is the fancy paper says that the loom is required when fitting the "optional" fog lights

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the connectors are different, you can probably buy an adapter or even just homebrew something. Surely the LED lighting isn't a bigger powerdraw than the OEM.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't buy the arb fog light loom.. I think they just plugged in directly to the new fog lights. Here is my parts list for my project.

3432220 Summit Disco LR4 (170 lbs)
3500720 WINCH INSTALL KIT SUMMIT BAR
3500590 51W Fog Light Kit - the lights
3500600 Hawse Fairlead Spacer Kit
3500680 Clear Fog Light Cover Kit+
W94288 Enhanced Signal Kit
W92815 WARN Zeon Platium 10-S (75lbs)
W89970 Short RELOCATION KIT FOR ZEON PLATINUM 31"
AR32S/F ARB Intensity 9.5" SPOT driving lights (each) x2

TrinidadLR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On another note, anyone know if any shop has these in stock and ready to ship? LK8 is out of stock, my original source is out and I don't want to wait 2 mos for the Aussies to ship me one. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV