Best way to sell my LR4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TCM75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friends, it's looking like it's getting to be that time. I have loved my 2015 LR4 since it was new. I recently moved my parents back up from FL and since only my mother is driving now, we really have too many cars in the family. I'm just moving up my timeline as I should be getting a new Rivian (if/whenever they start delivering, lol).

Oddly enough I have had exceptionally good luck selling the last few cars through Carvana but they don't even have the correct options for my LR4...for instance, I can't select "Lux" and there is no "HD" option either.

I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks,

Thomas

PoorLifeDecisions

Reaction score
Have you tried getting quotes from the other big 3 (Vroom, Shift, Carmax)? There's also TRED, which sort of acts as a middle man IIRC.

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the Craiglist / Autotrader / private sale camp here. Not sure I could live with myself giving away +/-30% to a dealer. There are a ton of retail buyers out there that need used vehicles right now. Just have to **** through the wholesale / dealer lowball phone calls, but that's easy. I sold my 07' GMC truck in 72 hours earlier this year and made 40% over what Car Max offered. I'm sure I could have made even more but at that rate I was content. It was great! Good luck either way you go.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA