Best year of the Rover Sport S/C ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a RRS v8 supercharged and wanted to know your opinion on which year was the best. The years with the best features or before they added stupid annoying features (like the stupid start/stop system that everybody is putting in cars nowadays).

What do you think?

-Matt

Reaction score
I can totally respect that. Just because I'm looking foe something just a tad newer, I was thinking 2014+, but I'm not sure.

I currently have an 08 Touareg V8 that I LOVE, but I feel like the 2014+ range rovers do everything the Touareg does, but better (since it's newer and has upgraded specs).

my touareg is fully spec'd (except for the optional rear diff lock). Which makes it almost like a Cayenne (minus the 2 most important porsche features: the porsche t/c engine and the Porsche Dynamic Chasis Control (A step above the active dampening and ride height control of the air suspension on my Touareg)).

Really liking the more modern features of the L494 RRS s/c though. Not to mention that 5.0 s/c power!

Richard Rahe

Reaction score
I have an 07 RRS S/C and love the 4.2 jag engine. The 10-13 has more horsepower but the 4.2 is a better engine in my humble opinion. However the 2010 and newer have a leather dash, and nicer electronics...

Astigdaw

Reaction score
I have a 2009 range rover Autobiography no issues what so ever and I love it!!! This is my 3rd Rover from discovery, Range rover 2003 and this is my 3rd one..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72