Black Rhino Arsenol 18” Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iridiumdawn

Reaction score
Update: the company has confirmed these will fit over the calipers so Ive ordered them. If they fit then they offer a nice alternative to the compmotives.
I much prefer the military style of these
75E0D711-12AD-4DB2-ABB7-42B4DCEEBF96.jpeg

RoverPhilMN

Reaction score
Hey guys. I want to buy 20” arsenals with 275 55 r20 for LR3. Not decided yet on the rubber. I’m going to install johnsonrods 2.5 as well. So the question is will it rub? And I dont to modify it, cut insides etc.
95% city/hwy driving. What tires are safe to put on that not going to rub?

RoverPhilMN

Reaction score

DiscoNels

Reaction score
Hey guys. I want to buy 20” arsenals with 275 55 r20 for LR3. Not decided yet on the rubber. I’m going to install johnsonrods 2.5 as well. So the question is will it rub? And I dont to modify it, cut insides etc.
95% city/hwy driving. What tires are safe to put on that not going to rub?

I take it you're not planning on off-roading with that wheel choice (20" rims) since there is a tiny sidewall. I run 275/65/18 on my LR3 which is the same overall size as what you've spec'd but 18" rim and I don't have much rubbing issues. Overall, there are so many variables, it's ultimately hard to say what you'll experience, but this is mine. In the beginning yes, they'll rub, but over time things will settle in. I did flatten (with a hammer) the metal seam under the wheel arch liner in the rear right. I did not relocate my coolant lines in that same area. I also used a heat gun to reform the wheel arch liner a little to make a little more room. I used to run Johnson Rods but haven't used them in years (they live in my glove box now) as I switched to LLAMS system, but I can put my truck in access mode (lower) to enter my garage and still roll and drive into a parking spot w/o rubbing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72