Bleed Screw Part #?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bgnc

Reaction score
Have a 2013 LR4 HSE Lux, did a crossover pipe replacement today, after I had everything buttoned up, I started to bleed the air out of the system. That’s when the top of the bleed screw on the passenger side separated, leaving the bottom half behind. Does anyone have the part # for this one? So far I’ve only been able to find the one on the reservoir. Also probably be a good idea to get the part # for the hose assembly that the screw is located in. It’s a hard plastic hose maybe 1’ long on the passenger side

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a 2013 LR4 HSE Lux, did a crossover pipe replacement today, after I had everything buttoned up, I started to bleed the air out of the system. That’s when the top of the bleed screw on the passenger side separated, leaving the bottom half behind. Does anyone have the part # for this one? So far I’ve only been able to find the one on the reservoir. Also probably be a good idea to get the part # for the hose assembly that the screw is located in. It’s a hard plastic hose maybe 1’ long on the passenger side

Thats what mine did. I JB welded it together. One day I will have to deal with it lol.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA