Bluetooth connection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offset

Reaction score
I have a 2006 range rover supercharge when I connect my phone with the Bluetooth system and I start driving my connection is in and out have to stop to talk to someone to understand them. Can someone give me feed back on what to do.

grrinsman

Reaction score
I have a similar situation. I owne a 2012 RRSC. When I purchased an iPhone 8 my calls have become very staticky. It is very difficult to hear the person talking. I never had this with my previous iPhone 6. The dealership is blaming Apple. Still not fixed.

What type of phone do you have and did you have now and have you always had this problem or is it relatively new?

offset

Reaction score
I have a LG 10 I just really started using the Bluetooth. Have a phone cradle that I always use until the phone got out dated and 4G came into play. Had to switch to bluetooth and that just never worked for me.

grrinsman

Reaction score
Have you asked the dealership about this. That would be my only suggestion at this point. Good luck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi