Brand bew LR3/4 Rubber Suspension Height Sensor Link Boots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some new in the packing Rubber Drop Link Boots. These are the rubber boots which go on each end of the Height Sensor Drop Link arms. They are commonly prone to cracking on LR3/4's

Normally you would need to buy the entire sensor with links as a whole part from Land Rover. These normally cost over $90.00.

You can remove the old Rubber Link Boots and replace them.
These are also great if you are making your own shortened Drop Links to lift your vehicle. You can read some of the threads on the forum for the DIY Suspension Lift Mod.

I can also make you the Shortened Drop Links to give you a Suspension Lift.

The Boots are:
$5.00 a Boot with free Shipping
$35.00 for all 8 Boots with free Shipping.

Thanks,
Xrover

Last edited:

Educlass

Reaction score
I have some new in the packing Rubber Drop Link Boots. These are the rubber boots which go on each end of the Height Sensor Drop Link arms. They are commonly prone to cracking on LR3/4's

Normally you would need to buy the entire sensor with links as a whole part from Land Rover. These normally cost over $90.00.

You can remove the old Rubber Link Boots and replace them.
These are also great if you are making your own shortened Drop Links to lift your vehicle. You can read some of the threads on the forum for the DIY Suspension Lift Mod.

I can also make you the Shortened Drop Links to give you a Suspension Lift.

The Boots are:
$5.00 a Boot with free Shipping
$35.00 for all 8 Boots with free Shipping.

Thanks,
Xrover
Do you have the boots available?

Also what's the part number?

could you email me: [email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member