Yesterday, I finally got around to wrenching. The calipers that I received from an eBay seller were toast and had to be returned. I ordered remanufactured ones from auto anything, and, a week later, i was told that they were out of stock. After waiting for my refund, i bought both calipers from stock wise auto. They arrived four days later and I could not be happier. The majority of the install uses the same tools as a normal rotor / pad change. The only exception is the rotor dust shield. You will need tin snips / dremel/ hacksaw / butter knife to trim it where the new caliper sits. Only about 1/2 inch on the top and bottom. Also, on the passenger-side, the pads seemed to be too thick (even though the drivers side slid in perfectly). Instead of grinding them down, I massaged them into place with a hammer. I foresee it will grind for a block or two, but then should be good. The brake lines were a struggle. As a matter of fact, I need to finish the rear drivers side lines, and then bleed today. The Brit part kit is perfect. For the front line, the junction blocks are labeled, as are the main lines from the caliper to the junction block. The line from junction block to the hardline is identical for each side, so that was easy to identify as well. Also, the lines were bagged / grouped into front and rear lines. Parts great, install time consuming, but straight forward. The only snag I hit was on the passenger, rear, upper soft-to-hard line. The new line would not fit in the bracket. I had to disassemble and use a file to remove some material... while the hard line was steadily dripping brake fluid. After church, I will finish this thing. If anyone needs pictures, or better explanations, please let me know!