Cargo Dimensions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have, off hand, the cargo dimensions (particularly, height and length) of the cargo area with all of the seats folded?

Seeing these things get cheap(er) on the used market and wondering if its a more techy replacement for the LR4.

Normally, Id go to a dealer with a measuring tape in hand, but that will apparently be impossible for a bit...

Thanks!

flyingdog

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have, off hand, the cargo dimensions (particularly, height and length) of the cargo area with all of the seats folded?

Seeing these things get cheap(er) on the used market and wondering if its a more techy replacement for the LR4.

Normally, Id go to a dealer with a measuring tape in hand, but that will apparently be impossible for a bit...

Thanks!

78.5"L X 31/34.5"H

LR4 in CO

Reaction score
I switched to a Disco 5 this past fall. In my LR4 i was easily able to get a washer & dryer in. With the Disco 5, I had to spend about 25 minutes until i figured out how to put them in. Even then, they just barely fit. Strange, because the Disco 5 is about 6-7 inches longer overall. I think it's more narrow inside though.

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say I've never tried to put a washer and dryer in the back of my LR3. But it's good to know they will fit if I ever need to!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72