Clear rear fog light lens for LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excrewchief

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone would like clear lens for the rear fog light. I do resin casting as a hobby and was thinking about making a couple sets up. I am not trying to advertise a business it's a hobby of mine and wanted to make a set of any body may want a set I'll make the mold heavier to get a couple I dont want to make many it is very pricey but may make a couple. Let me know if any interest. It's nice off road when you need light behind you.

I hope I am not breaking any rules if so please let me know thank you

Taemian

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone would like clear lens for the rear fog light. I do resin casting as a hobby and was thinking about making a couple sets up. I am not trying to advertise a business it's a hobby of mine and wanted to make a set of any body may want a set I'll make the mold heavier to get a couple I dont want to make many it is very pricey but may make a couple. Let me know if any interest. It's nice off road when you need light behind you.

I hope I am not breaking any rules if so please let me know thank you
Rear fog light? You must be in Europe, in North America we only have the "follow me home lights". (just below brake light bulbs, lower parking lights that illuminate like a constant brake light when you turn on rear fogs.) Is that right?

Excrewchief

Reaction score
Yes they are like a brake light mounted low in the bumper when you pull the switch out they call them rear fog. I was going to make up a couple clear since I do casting. It just makes a simple white light for rear when off road put some very bright bulbs in there then backing or when ever you need them you have them and dont have to mount something else back there. I still have not had time to make them and was curious. Was only going to make a couple sets . And no I am in the good ol USA.

Taemian

Reaction score
Have you looked at what can be done with a simple reverse light upgrade? LEDs are very powerful compared to the wimpy incandesants in there.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slack