Climate Control Air Recirculation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAAZ227

Reaction score
We have a 2010 LR4 that does not have the auto recirculation with pollution sensor. Instead it's that standard recirc. on/off button. I have noticed that if I am using the climate control on auto and the recirculation ON; after a period of time the recirc. will turn OFF. Is there another type of sensor in the system that controls this? The manual clearly stats that this is a manual function. We live in the city so its nice to recirculate the ac.

Thanks for any input.

Rob

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that mine would also stop the recirc by itself. I looked alover in the manual to try and find any reference to it, but never did find anything.

Rob

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It became one of my driving habit now, look down at that button once in a while.........lol..

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try holding the recirculation button down for a couple of seconds and it will stay on longer. It will flash a couple of times to let you know and the system will get off Auto.

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats part of the system we had alot of customers complain about this but in our books and at land rover training facility they said it turns off automatically after about 15 min due to the fact that in some cases it will fog your front windshield/and or creat too much condensation causing poor driver visability. Go figure.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut