Coil Spring Conversion Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H

hector5016

I am wanting to convert my air bag suspension to coil springs. I am looking for a good site to visit to purchase quality coil springs at a good price. I would also like to know if anyone knows how to set the vehicle in manual mode so the EAS lights won't come on. And one last thing, has anyone converted to coil springs and actually done the job? Was it difficult?

TIA
Hector

A

avick

www.atlanticbritish.com has the complete kits, and I've installed at least 10 in the last couple of years. How mechanically inclined are you? It's not that difficult, and I'd replace your shocks at the same time.

S

Stanpittman

I have converted one and it was easy. The instructions for rewiring the control module comes with the kit. What it does'nt tell you that you have to pull out the up/down switch and disconnect it.

T

thetasig28

stan, what is the up down switch you are referring to, is it the ride height sensors on the frame behind the rear wheels. asking because i just had the conversion done, and the sls light is glowing orange? If i disconnect those, will the light go off?

strutmastr

Reaction score
I would recommend going to strutmasters.com and taking a look at our conversion kits. these convert you from the airbag to a powder coated American made steel coil spring that is guaranteed to last the life of the car. The kit comes with detailed instructions, including how to disable the ride light. We also guarantee the lowest price. I posted the link below so you can take a look.

http://www.strutmasters.com/land-rover-suspension-parts-s/21.htm

I hope I was of some help

Good Luck!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi