COMPO Offset ET33 vs ET44

COMPO OFFSET PREFERENCE

• ET33

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • ET44

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurfvilano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appears that compo PD1881s are now offered in both offsets. Decided that I am just going to run 265/65s...does anyone here see a benefit in the 5/16" difference in offset? Preference? Thank you in advance for the input.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't a lower offset push the wheel out more?

I would have to look it up, to be honest. Never been that much into wheel specs. :)

To rephrase, I would get the offset that pushes be the wheel farthest from the UCA.

Especially now that we have been some evidence of people running 12.5" tires.

I've got a brand new car set of 275s on now and I'm already be getting the itch enough that I took the be angle grinder to my TR sliders earlier this week.

It's a sickness. I have a hard time sleeping at night knowing that someone out there somewhere has a bigger set of tires on their LR4 than me....

ETA:. At some point we're going to have to get enough of us together to get some custom gears ground so we can re-gear these things. It is blatantly be obvious that it is needed with the 33.3s on mine.

Bryan Jones

The guy with the 35's
Reaction score
If you ever plan on running anything bigger than a 265, then definitely get the lower offset. The 285 I put on there is extremely close to the UCA and that really bothers me.

Re gearing would be great, but that probably won't happen for a while

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA