Cool, I get the first post!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR4Rover

Reaction score
Just bought our first LR, an LR4. Wow, it is nice. The buying experience was enjoyable as well. Havent really ever done any real off roading, so I am looking forward to trying something new once my wife gets the first couple of scratches and dings and isnt as protective of it anymore. It is really her vehicle, but all she will do is carpool and drive it around town. I must admit, I have other plans for it in the future. So...first question.

Do accessories, particularly exterior ones that fit the LR3, fit the LR4. Specifically, running boards and plexiglass hood protector (preventing stone chips in the hood).

Thanks!

Rover7777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats LR4rover.....I just hit 1200 miles and love every minute of being in the vehicle. As far as Accessories, some lr3 items fit, some don't. I'm still waiting to see what body armor is available for underneath the vehicle, etc...

Lots of good people here with great ideas and answers.

Enjoy!

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DOH! LR4 has it's own forum?
Now all us LR3 owners are clearly driving the OLD vehicle on the OLD board.... <sigh>

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why isnt there a diso1 and diso II forum seperated?

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you like it. We were going to get a LR3 for the wife but she couldn't get over the 1980 dash. Thankfully that is fixed for the LR4.. Just waiting for the title from her Audi so we can trade it in

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV