D2 Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTB1203

Reaction score
Pretty vague question here is guess but what is the general opinion on owning a Discovery 2? Im wanting a vehicle to take camping and do some light to moderate offroading in and I like the capabilities of the Land Rover, I own a Silverado Z71 and my initial plan was to add some mods and make that my get out and do stuff truck but its big and expensive to mod and not going to be a ton of fun offroad. From my research the D2 is readily available and can range from $2k-$20k depending on milage and condition. SO, are they as much fun as they seem to be or are the headaches I read about more trouble than its worth? Thanks in advance for any feed back.

Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
If you get a well sorted D2 they can be very reliable and fun off road. No matter what vehicle you choose to off road with always make sure you either have another vehicle with you or tow straps and winches as well as other self recovery gear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72