**Damaged** LR4 ARB Bumper, all parts including bolts, instructions, plates, etc, incuded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this "dude" let his pickup roll backwards into my parked truck at an event. Damaging the ARB bumper I installed. Insurance has stepped in, and I'm left with a leftover hunk of ARB that was hit, is damaged but in the right hands, could be returned to something brilliant. Crush can has some slight deformation, front left hand side of bumper definitely has damage. Brush bar is still perfect, damage appears to be kept to the LH crush can and front left section of the bumper at the fog light. This deal is pickup or ship at your expense, bolts, instructions, plates, all original ARB package equipment included. I installed this original bumper in January of 2018, drove the truck 2400 miles before this happened this past October. Bumper and crush cans were fluid filmed, never driven in salt except for winter romp. Bumper is for the '14-'16 LR4, but also fits the '10+ trucks. Mine is a 2012 as pictured. Again, all original parts, bolts, plates, etc, included. My loss of doing a bumper swap twice in the same year, is your gain.... $450 is my price. Located in Eliot, Maine. Can meet in the Boston-ish area.

ti5kxxDrQROBYfgL53k55w.jpg

U8ujlrPLR8qa4NfZ8Z+veQ.jpg

dsbk6FGXSl63XhrX0BgCdQ.jpg

tCbanjcBSuWNXJ7+rP9cTQ.jpg

7HYce0IBRVe7q1n39wzTBw.jpg

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am in lewiston, and have sent a few feeler out to local fab shop to see how much this will cost to fix.
I'll get back to you shortly.

jaguardoc504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As an heads up, I am in the process of possible selling my LR4.
If the buyer doesn't come through on Sunday, I will pick this up.
However if someone else wants it, do not hold it on my account.

May even be worth it for you to fix and sell, from my research this isn't a too difficult fix.
Andrew over at Expanse outfitters, said he was willing to fix it.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that's good to know. To be honest, it has taken me a month and a half to find the 1+ days needed to swap the bumpers, I'm just too damn busy to bother. Finally just wrapping it up now. But happy to see someone buy it and make a buck.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had a ton of interest but every contact has the same questions with regards to shipping, etc.
Bumper is not palleted. Would need to be packaged and palleted. Shipping is the deal killer on this.

Weight if the bumper itself is around 150lbs. But with the parts, it is pushing 250lbs. All of the ancillary parts and skid plates are boxed in a single box.

I live near Portsmouth NH. I'm willing to drive it that far, not much further. Just don't have the time. I can drop at a freight forwarder but it needs to be packaged or palleted, etc. I can also arrange delivery to the Winter Romp in Waterville, ME in Feb.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72