DAP A-frame bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clieman

Reaction score
Greetings!
Anyone have any experience with any products from D.A.P. enterprises (http://www.dap-inc.com)? I’m interested in getting their A-frame bar for my 01 Disco 2. It’s the best priced A-frame bar I’ve found so far (that polyurethane plastic genuine LR bar is $400 from Atlantic British!). Just don’t want to get it shipped and find out it doesn’t fit well or is just overall lame...

Thanks

DiscoveryLover

Reaction score
I ordered a Discreet Winch Mount for my D2 from DAP Inc earlier this year. The guy I talked to on the phone when i ordered was really nice. I received the mount within a week I believe. Also, there was a piece with the mount that i wasn't sure what is was for, I emailed them and they responded within a day or so and explained it to me. I would not have a problem ordering from them in the future. Not sure if your experience with them will be as good as mine, but hopefully it will.

P

penguinpwrd

I have heard that these are ok, depending on what you plan to do with it. If you are trail riding, and may need this for winching out of things, I would buy something else. If all you are after is aesthetics, however, it's damn cool lookin'....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut