Denver Area Run 7/31?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone up for running something fairly close to Denver this Saturday, 7/31? Was thinking about Jenny Creek or something of similar difficulty, but definitely open to suggestions. Let me know!

-Paul

ralph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,

LR of Colorado Springs is going to Mosquito Pass this Sat. Must call to reserve a spot.

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ralph,

Thanks for the heads up, but I actually ran most of mosquito pass and several other trails in that area two weeks ago. While it's a great trail, I was hoping to check out something different. I assume you'll be heading to mosquito this weekend?

-Paul

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been determined that myself and at least one other truck (a P38 Rangie) will be headed to the T-33A Plane Crash site near Boulder. We are meeting at the Starbucks at 3033 Arapahoe Avenue in Boulder at 8:30AM. Feel free to meet us there if you'd like to tag along, but reply to the thread also so we know if we should be waiting for anyone!

I may also meet up with another friend from LR Flatirons (LR3) after T-33A to run Middle St. Vrain/Coney Flats as a "scouting trip" for their next dealership event, if anyone is interested in meeting up in the afternoon.

-Paul

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope to see a trip report! As you can see from the other thread, I went to Mosquito and Weston.

J.D.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi