Diagnostic software/interface suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekInHouston

Reaction score
Howdy - I'm new to RR with a recently bought 09 RRS. I am looking to get a diagnostic setup to help resolve a consistent TPMS on/off among other things.

Any thoughts on iLand vs. JLR SDD vs. IIDTool vs. ?

As a former tech I am looking for something similar to ***-COM and INPA for personal use, so some sort of balance between cost and coverage would be considered.

Thanks,

Derek In Houston

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iid tool. hands down.

email lucky8 and they can price match to around $480ish.

i struggled with it because of price. ended up purchasing it. worth the money.

BlackdogTX

Reaction score
Welcome! Yep the iid tool is the best option, however due to funds, I bought the iCarsoft LR V2.0 tool off Amazon, until I can justify spending the money on a better tool. So far, it has worked well for the basics, to include resetting oil life.

MillerRR

Reaction score
Welcome! Yep the iid tool is the best option, however due to funds, I bought the iCarsoft LR V2.0 tool off Amazon, until I can justify spending the money on a better tool. So far, it has worked well for the basics, to include resetting oil life.

@BlackdogTX does the ICarsoft give you the ability to adjust and level ride height? Thanks

SPOautos

Reaction score
Howdy - I'm new to RR with a recently bought 09 RRS. I am looking to get a diagnostic setup to help resolve a consistent TPMS on/off among other things.

Any thoughts on iLand vs. JLR SDD vs. IIDTool vs. ?

As a former tech I am looking for something similar to ***-COM and INPA for personal use, so some sort of balance between cost and coverage would be considered.

Thanks,

Derek In Houston

You probably just need a new TPMS sensor. Maybe test it at the connector to make sure the wiring is good and if so, replace the sensor.

I mean, maybe you just want the tech for the fun of it, and that's cool. But if it's really for a tpms issue, a volt meter would be better for diagnosing the issue.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72