Door handle trim replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zski128

Reaction score
Hello,
I could not seem to locate the exterior door handle plastic trim piece part number. Maybe you need to buy the entire handle?

Kids broke a plastic tab off and it keeps falling off. The handle works fine.

See attachment for picture.

Thanks!

C4DFE81E-4362-4181-A38F-3F975885BD7D.jpeg

werdnash2002

Reaction score
Mine did the same thing. my detail shop just put some double sided tape/gorilla tape or something of that sort to hold it on. your probably right in that they only sell the whole handle. there is cheap covers for the handles on amazon but they are probably slightly larger as they are designed to go over the existing one and make it black.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can buy OEM covers from the dealer. They just snap into place. That looks like "Oberon" colour.

zski128

Reaction score
You can buy OEM covers from the dealer. They just snap into place. That looks like "Oberon" colour.

@ktm525 any idea on the part number or where I can find it? I checked some of the online explodes parts diagrams but they only list the entire handle. If it crazy money I will just silicone it back on.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't. Phone a dealer?

At one time I am sure you could get the cover. It was a long time ago, perhaps I just bought the small piece. Look at a junkyard too?

zski128

Reaction score

thanks that’s for the entire handle not just the cover. I can get the “cap” next to the handle for around $30. Maybe might have to try the junk yard route or some adhesive. It would be nice to get just the cover since on my driver side the covers are speckled with tire shine that won’t come off. I hate that stuff when it’s slathered on the wheels.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut