Door panel replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toothbob

Reaction score
So I sourced a junkyard door panel for my LR4. The window sill area where I set my elbow has worn through and become sticky. The new panel has the memory seat buttons which my old was doesn’t.
I assume I can install it and the buttons just won’t work since there’s probably some computer module it needs that my truck doesn’t have. But on the off chance is it something I could enable with my iidtool?

AA0FC8E5-B5B8-47C4-B290-CAB77D0523A3.jpeg

dfcpapi

Reaction score
I have the same issue with my driver side armrest on my 2011 HSE LR4 and have had a hard time finding a replacement panel, can anyone direct me to where I can find a used panel.

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue.

browsed salvage/junyard/part recyclers online. most wouldnt ship.
browsed ebay
Browsed Roverland parts

make sure you verify the part your buying matches your interior. there are numerous variations.
color
wood/finisher panel
with or without seat memory buttons
speaker grilles

After 3 months, I found one on Roverland parts that was almost perfect.
I had to swap over my wood finisher. The one I ordered was made for a car without memory seats.
also, the speaker grill is slightly different...its doesn't say "Logic 7" under the harmon kardon logo. hardly noticeable.
i also swapped over my speakers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA