Eco Issues - 2015 LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derman

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with the Eco start/stop?

Ours originally threw a fault and it was a poor connection, which was fixed. Now it hasn't been functional for about a month with no error codes and everything else is functioning great. The dealer flashed the software and updated everything and still nothing. As of this morning, it now randomly works.

I saw the TSB on dual battery junction box, but our VIN was not included in that.

Just checking - anyone else have any issues (other than not liking the feature)?

howardduff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an issue last summer. I picked up my LR4 Dec. 2014 and the ECO worked great all winter even when the temperature was below 32°. When summer came it seemed to stop working. At the end of the summer I had it to the dealer for its first oil change and they found the battery for the ECO had less than the minimum volts. They replaced the battery and everything is working fine now. I can only hope the battery will last more than 6 months, if not the money saved in gas will not offset the cost of a new battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72