Exhaust opinion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What do you guys think? Resonators/center muffler delete with the addition of two magnapacks from magnaflow with straight pipes added to connect back to the rest of the stock exhaust? What do you guys think in terms of sound and engine performance changes if any....

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would definitely make the car louder and have a deeper Grumble to it. I plan on just removing the resonator but keeping the cat, To show off the V8 on the inside but not be loud and obnoxious on the out side.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My opinion? Sounds awful. Maybe when I was 18 on my old chevy 1/2 ton. That being said, its your ride and you can do what you want lol.

avslash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only exhaust mod that would interest me is if someone figured a way to get the pipes out from under the rear suspension.

If it's yours and you like it, more power to ya...:)

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there actually is a mod, most people cut off the pipes and then put exhaust tips pointing straight down after the center resonator.
The only exhaust mod that would interest me is if someone figured a way to get the pipes out from under the rear suspension.

If it's yours and you like it, more power to ya...:)

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only exhaust mod I will do is protecting it a bit off road. Asfir read diff skid.

I wouldn't want it any louder. I agree with avslash. I guess I am old or something. I want to be able to hear myself.

i-pkd5B75-X2.jpg

Strizzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that isn't a great setup as it doesn't bridge the two cylinder banks so you'll lose scavenging and low end torque like that. It also makes it sound more blatty and less smooth that way. It needs an X-pipe or H-pipe probably just before the mufflers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV