flexible loadspace protector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bromhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen the posts regarding loadspace protector vs the loadspace rubber mat.

Does anyone have the flexible loadspace protector (the one that looks like a tarp)? Any comments? Is it worth it, vs simply buying a cheap tarp from Home Depot? I go camping a lot and this seemed like a good idea, but at @$200 vs $30 tarp...it seems a bit pricey...

I will probably still buy a mat for day to day use, but for camping, this looked appealing.

cheers

Chris

CaptainSpalding

Explorer
Reaction score
I use a moving blanket. More than one sometimes, depending on the cargo. They're cheap. Black, of course. :wink:

511TLrw6daL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

BushRover

Reaction score
I have the rubber cargo mat - which I think is great for everyday use as it has the grooves to catch liquids from spilling onto the carpet and it's good for kids sports stuff, muddy cleats, gear, etc.. When I go camping I just use a tarp like you mentioned the land rover one not worth the $200. Just get the cargo mat, all weather one, forq $160 and some change and spend another 30 on the tarp so then you have one for everyday and one just for camping :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV