Flickering headlights, radio and interior lights LR4 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kelly hanania

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this problem? My door locks also click lightly at the same time. This will happen over a week, go away and then come back a few months later.

JDiehl

Reaction score
On very cold days (below freezing) my lights have flashed and a clicking noise can be heard under the passenger side dash. All the lights will go out and then the adaptive head lamp warning lights up on the instrument cluster. I have never been able to find out what is causing it. Are you getting any lights on the dash? It will clear up after a restart and operate normally until another cold day.

nicko

Reaction score
dealer claims it's a 'known issue' - don't you hate this - i have the exact sequence/oddities happen to me. at times just after the instance of 'strobe effect', my "GEAR BOX FAULT" will illuminate, even "TRANSMITION FAULT" illuminates - i don't believe this is merely a loose battery cable. i want to apologize to others on the road who believe i'm flashing my lights at them - a little embarrassing and my JLR dealer/mechanic/Service guys in Peoria, IL claim "it's a known issue" and merely shrug their shoulders then expect me to pay ~$200. doesn't happen in the summer time when all things are equal save for the a/c being on rather than the heat and that stupid 'auto on' FRONT/REAR defog if the temp is under 40degrees, i'm convinced this has something to do with the issue but who am i but a sukker paying 2 keep the lights on at JLR Peoria, IL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut