[For Sale] FAULTMATE MSV-2 Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wcryer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to sell my Faultmate MSV-2 kit. It is currently registered to my 2008 LR3. It is in perfect condition and working order. It has been pretty much the only thing in my glove box besides the manual for its whole life. Below is an excerpt from the website of what the kit includes. Also, the kit retails for EUR €894.88 (incl. VAT) (~$1,029)

This SV222 Kit includes the following:

HW017 Faultmate MSV-2 EXTREME Vehicle Server without built in VCI 1
LD032 Serial Connection Lead (Null Modem)
LD020 VCI 2, combined VCI unit and OBDII Diagnostic socket Connection Lead
MP012 Discovery 3 (LR3) Software Pack

I believe its around GBP 50 to get a new license assigned to the computer. Please let me know if you are interested. We can work out what works best for shipping and payment based on your location. Asking is $700 or best offer. Located in Denver, CO.

Thanks.

wcryer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
reduced to $500 USD plus shipping

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new/unfamiliar with the diagnostic tools. I was IMing with TLT and others have also recommended a diagnostic tool - the OBDII I believe. Does your kit have everything I would need?
I have a 2008 LR3 HSE and am in Boston, MA. What do you think the shipping would be here?
Thanks.

wcryer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best information on the kit will be available straight from the website. If you google black box solutions and look for the Faultmate MSV-2 Kit SV222 that's exactly what I have.

I have all the stuff you need to hook it up to a laptop (where you really get the most functionality of the tool beyond a code reader).

I estimated shipping to Boston zip 02132 from Denver for a 5 lb package and it quoted $14 bucks for standard shipping.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm interested but out town this weekend so won't be able to dig into the details.

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wcryer: I need to pass on your items for sale for now. If Codename Duchess wants it then I will step aside.
Thanks.

wcryer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey - yes. Sorry, for some reason I wasn't getting notifications on this thread. Will send DM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV