FREE 2004 Disco front bumper Vermont

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greggnvt

Reaction score
I've replaced my front 2004 Disco OEM bumper with an aftermarket/winch bumper. Before I toss everything, wanted to see if anyone wanted anything. I did pull the headlight washer jets and using them on my new bumper, otherwise have everything else. Bumper is White - Prefer local pickup (Northern Vermont (I know...)) but would look as shipping as long as it was paid upfront.

Would have posted in the classifieds but I guess being a member since 2012 doesn't count toward access....

Thanks,
Gregg

Attachments

• Bumper Parts.jpg
    Bumper Parts.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 42

03 Rover

Reaction score
Hi Greg, do you still ha e bumper? I have 2003 disco that could use a new one.
Jim

Greggnvt

Reaction score
Jim, Yes I do. Includes the fog lights lenses and bumper ends (exterior painted covers). I did reuse the headlight washers in my new winch bumper. Let me know how you want to proceed - really would like to find a home for it. I can send pictures if you like. Thanks, Gregg

03 Rover

Reaction score
Sorry, not sure if my previous post went through or not. Can you send pics? The plastic in the center section is all cracked up.

Greggnvt

Reaction score
Sorry, not sure if my previous post went through or not. Can you send pics? The plastic in the center section is all cracked up.
1 of 2 sets of pictures

Attachments

• Disco Bumper.jpg
    Disco Bumper.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Disco Bumper1.jpg
    Disco Bumper1.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Disco Bumper2.jpg
    Disco Bumper2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 36
  • Disco Bumper3.jpg
    Disco Bumper3.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Disco Bumper4.jpg
    Disco Bumper4.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 33

Greggnvt

Reaction score
Checked everything over, other than being dirty, I don't see any cracks/damage.
Let me know if you want to proceed and what exactly you are looking for. Will hang onto the bumper for another week or two then it's going out.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Gregg

Attachments

• Disco Bumper5.jpg
    Disco Bumper5.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Disco Bumper6.jpg
    Disco Bumper6.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 31

03 Rover

Reaction score
It looks good to me. Looks like I'll be in VT skiing after Xmas, but if you want to get rid of sooner, I'll pay to have it shipped if you are willing.

Greggnvt

Reaction score
If I know you are going to be here, I'll find a place for it. May have to store it outside. I'm in Northern VT, Franklin. Where are you looking to go skiing? Stowe/Smuggs./Jay or down south?

03 Rover

Reaction score
Killington....wow...that is more or less Canada, eh? Can I pay you to ship? Not sure if you have a place near you or not. It may be a little too far....I'm in MD.

Greggnvt

Reaction score
Apologize about just now reading you post. How do you want to proceed? If I were to ship, I would think it be fairly expensive not only because of the weight but also because of the size. I can get it just north of Middlebury, would that work?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV