Front Headlamp Covers - Free

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

The headlamp covers are claimed. Thanks!

-David

Last edited:

lexman34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

As most of you know, I am waiting for delivery of my new 2013 LR4 and taking a few accessories off my current 2011. Some accessories I am keeping for the new truck, while some are staying on the truck. If I take off any others and want to sell or give them away, I will make another post.

I do not plan to keep the front headlamp guards because: 1) I am not sure if they will look good with the black design package (too much contrasting blacks in front?), and 2) I would like some sort of front bumper system on the new truck (at some point).

To be honest, I don't know if the dealership would even keep them on if I leave them on when I turn the vehicle in because they are technically not "legal". So, if anyone would like them, then I would be happy to send them to you free of charge. They are in good shape, but have been painted flat black to match my current grill, and one of the tabs broke off that go around the ring (though it still works just fine because all the other tabs are there). I have all the hardware, etc. and they install very easily. Though, before you install, you may want to give them a coat of paint. I am pretty sure I have the instructions somewhere.

Send me a private message if you are interested. I plan to remove them tomorrow when I remove my DDM HID kit and put back in the halogen bulbs. I need to get my truck ready to turn in this weekend because my new truck arrives in a week or two and I will be away in Boston soon and won't have time to get it ready since I will be taking delivery when i get back from Boston.

Have a great weekend!

Regards, David

First.jpg

Too late? I sent a PM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV