front suspension noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TDI 300

Reaction score
hello everyone, good to join the forum, n way i have got a rr td6 HSE, and there is a noise on the front left side of the vehicle, like a bush is damaged. i have replaced all the ball joints, and front arm bushes, the stabliser link is fine, everything is fine, but on hiting a *** hole or small bump, the sound is still there. please advice thanks.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what model year you have, but I would say a bad shock absorber.

TDI 300

Reaction score
fixed it but dealer.....

hey joey thanks for replyn, well it wasn't the shock absorber it was the front left elbow arm which has got a permanent ball joint attached to it, well after a few weeks the noise came back again. i then took it to a landrover dealer and they suggest they replace all the suspension bushes which is quite costly about 1000pounds. i told them what the problem is but they still suggest the same, oh the model is a 2002 HSE

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you thought about doing the work yourself, or finding someone other than the dealer to do the work... you will save a lot of money

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA