GPS / XM SAT /Analog,HD Antenna. Leed identification Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

2006 LR3 SE

I have replaced my head unit in the LR3 with a Kenwood Dmx957xr. Currently utilizing the Stock Amp and Speakers. No problem so far with the unit or steering wheel controls with https://connects2.com/Product/ProductItem/ASWC

The Question. I would like to reutilize the stock Shark Fin GPS / XM Sat /Analog HD Antenna. I have found the Analog HD Antenna at the head unit where I expected. It is the Leeds for the GPS and XM radio that have me stymied. It is my impression that all 3 Leeds are part of the same wiring harness that ends up in the back of the Stock Unit. No luck identifying the leads and really looking to confirm they do end up where the radio should be. If they don't end up where the radio should be then where do I look? The Amp Perhaps? Once I do find the Leeds the plan is to try to use adapters to hook up to the new Radio. As I have said this has worked well for The Analog and HD Antenna. Any Help would be much appreciated.

remember5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How refreshing to find the LR3 potentially equipped with 8 antennas. Why am I amazed, since it has God only knows how many computers. Anyway attached is the antenna section of the manual. Since the antenna section mentioned the Audio Unit Section, I've included it as well. I didn't have a sharks fin antenna so I used the one that came with the head unit for the GPS mounted in the front and the Sirius antenna mounted in the back.

Attachments

• Description and Operation.pdf
    214 KB · Views: 91
  • Description and Operation.pdf
    517.9 KB · Views: 74

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi