Greetings from Texas! 2010 RR Sport SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackdogTX

Reaction score
I am actually a Ford Truck guy, but recently after watching a crap load of British TV with the wife, she expressed a desire for a Range Rover. Of course I had no idea at first what they were other than always hearing they were trouble, but after some research, I discovered that they made a 5.0l Supercharged motor that put out over 500hp. At that point I had to find one. I found a babied used one that was traded in with low miles (2010 RR Sport SC) that I paid cash for. We love that little Range Rover. So damned quick and handles like a freaking go-cart. It's our extra car. Yeah maintenance is a bit higher, but thanks to sites like this I can do much of my own. I would like to find a reputable shop near me at some point for if anything major happens, I live Northwest of Houston.

Jasevo3rs

Reaction score
Hey there BlackdogTX

I too reside in Houston and just got myself into a 2012 LR4 after the lease on my work car ran out recently - no more perks if you work in the O&G industry, just happy to have a job!!

Anyway, also new to the LR scene and like you was a little dubious before taking the leap. Mine has done a fair few miles but is in immaculate condition. Seems to have been garaged all its life in between long trips through the hill country. Couldn't get details of its service history so getting the hands dirty completing a bunch of preemptive maintenance - something to keep me busy during lockdown.

Anyway, hope your enjoying your Supercharged RR :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi