Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MichaelNCusa

Reaction score
Looking for a ‘16 LR4 and found a decent vehicle but it’s a base model. It does have some decent options but I noticed that does not include NAV, which could be a deal killer but that it also has halogen headlights? They look like HID/Zeno type but those are in fact halogen? Also does the strip around them light up as a DRL? Any info would be helpful. If I’m paying an arm and a leg would prefer upgraded headlights and NAV.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headlights yes but in car NAV I would not get hung up on. It is outdated the day it rolls out of the showroom. Real time nav aps like waze are far superior to the in car experience. I don't think I have run the nav on my 2010 for at least 7 years now .

MichaelNCusa

Reaction score
Good point on NAV. Any help on headlights. Base has halogens right? Is the line around DRL? Any one have pic of how they look when on?

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The base does have halogens and yeah I do believe on 2014+ that the DRL is the LED strip.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV