Heater doesn't work om the driver side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Josh Piazza

Reaction score
My wife's 2008 LR2 will only blow cold air on the drivers side. The passenger side however, does blow hot air. From what I can tell it might be the blender doors in the vent. Does any one have any experience with this? where is the blender door located and how hard is it to change?

Josh Piazza

Reaction score
I haven't made any progress on this issue. The closest dealer is 500 miles away and I haven't found anyone local that works on LR yet.

Crosboro

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing, but not long term. When it's blowing cold air, there's a repeating slight sound, sort of a metallic "woo-woo woo-woo". Eventually, it starts blowing warm air. This happens after I've used the AC. It would be nice to find a solution at a reasonable cost.

roverca

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure this out for over a year!!! I had the dealer just hand me the keys back because they could not figure it out after 6 weeks. I now have it with a LR shop here in San Diego and it has been there for over a month with the main mechanic trying to figure it out. Please let me know if anyone has figured this out.

patski

Reaction score
I had the driver's side cold issue, a real problem in stormy Tahoe, the heated windshield couldn't keep defrosted by itself, cold toes too.

Dean, the Independent LR tech in Rocklin, CA, popped my heater hoses and filled the core with Calcium Lime Rust Remover and let it set for 24hrs, all working as it should now.

ps: anyone know a way to extend the heated windshield timeout?

I've been trying to figure this out for over a year!!! I had the dealer just hand me the keys back because they could not figure it out after 6 weeks. I now have it with a LR shop here in San Diego and it has been there for over a month with the main mechanic trying to figure it out. Please let me know if anyone has figured this out.

My wife's 2008 LR2 will only blow cold air on the drivers side. The passenger side however, does blow hot air. From what I can tell it might be the blender doors in the vent. Does any one have any experience with this? where is the blender door located and how hard is it to change?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut