Heavy Duty Outdoor Cover for LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djatkinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, all,

I've done some surfing and noticed that there are quite a few sellers of covers. Any feedback would be appreciated. I live in N TX. We get all kinds of weather, including hail of various sizes!

Thanks in advance,
Dan

ggrupea

Reaction score
Hi, are you looking for a cover for the disco or is a cover for a part of the car when you drive, like gearbox protection cover, etc.

If the cover is for the disco when you are parked, there are a lot of them, someones are water proof (never 100% water proof), others are dust proof, and many others say there are apocalipsys proof (They say all just for the sell).

My recomendations, is if you could look for a original one, or just try to look for one similar. I have one on my Jaguar (same builder) and it the only one who works. On my other cars, I bought some alternatives and they have been burned by sun or not block the rain.

BTW, always tie them on the downside, because wind makes the cover flight out.

If the cover you look for, is to protect parts of the car when driving, Terrafirma is a good brand, or you can look for someone who build 4x4 accesories.

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV