Hello all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J

jhermoso

Hello all, just joined today and find lots of info here and excellent comments..

Im Juan From Panama City Panama (Not FL, but Central America)
Married, two Kids

98 Disco V8i auto Grey (Mine)
97 Disco V8i auto Black (Wife)
96 Disco 300TDI White (Son)
96 Disco 300TDI Burgundy (Daughter)
2000 Honda Accord VTEC2.4EXR-L (Just to use it when my wife uses formal dresses and can´t step up to the disco´s)

2003 Disco on the Way with LCD screens and DVD

Congratulations for this wonderful site that unites the Land Rover Family

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RadRocker

5 Land Rovers! That is impressive. Very nice. A whole Land Rover Family.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree - very impressive "family" of rovers!

:)

J

jhermoso

Tks, i would like to point that actually there are four discos at my garage right now but been using them since 1995 and fall in love of wiht our first one a light grey V8i of my wife that she later changed to a new black one after trading it at the dealer, she was crazy about hers, with 6 Safary 5000 halogens in front, and all the fancy things she could get at the time bull bar roof rack Alpine/MTX Sound and she does not do off roading
Forgot when the family gets together at the beach we add...
Mother in Law 1999 Disco V8i black
Brother in law 1999 Range Rover 4.6SE

BTW, My office is infront of the dealer (Coincidentally) and the bar where we go for happy hours is in the building next to the dealer opsss

best regards to all....

bhodisatva

Reaction score
Nice collection of vehicles J, all you need now is a nice series Rover to complete the collection. :)

J

jhermoso

Tks Roy, you are completely right, a Series or Defender would be nice but don´t have garage space for 6 Cars, only five so the only way to do it is to sacrifice one car (THink the Honda will be)

I noticed you are in England, i buy my parts at Bearmach PLC and John Craddock directly with excellent results, even my wife orders parts. Can you share feedback on them pls if you have and if you have another parts provider that i can use online would be appreciated, specially for 300TDI Engines.

Have a Good day...keep rovering

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA