Hello, and suspension troubleshooting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ncredrover

Reaction score
Hello!
New here, but I have been searching the forums for a while to solve my issues but to no avail, here I am.

About two months ago I bought a 2006 Lr3 with the Hd package.
About two weeks ago it got what I like to call the Carolina lean, or tripod mode if you prefer.
The front right wheel is stuck at access height. I get the usual suspension fault warning after about 30 sec paired with the special programs off.

After hours of searching and following wires and such/ cleaning connections, I didn’t have any luck. Randomly one day it let me adjust as soon as I started the vehicle. So I got it to offroad height and tested the bags for leaks by pulling the fuse. It had no problem holding air for 36hours.
Then this past week it lowered the front right again to access.
I had my local LR mechanic run codes and the only continuous fault he got was
C1131-92 Clutch circuit failure
I replaced the ride height sensor on the issue wheel, no change.

I’m wondering if I have a faulty adjustment switch? Or any other recommendations are welcome. My screen will also sometimes flash between standard and offroad while driving but not at a stop light. I do have a new battery as well as a new brake light switch.
Randomly I can adjust the height as soon as I start the vehicle and I won’t get any faults, but it’s rare.

I appreciate any help, and sorry if I posted this in the wrong location!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 48

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of you have a GAP IIDTool it's pretty easy. I'm guessing you do not since you mentioned that your mechanic read your codes. Buy one!!

Mith_21

Reaction score
hey bro did you solve this issue coz i got the same issue can you help me out.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV