Hello From Salt Lake City

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaliBlueHSESport

Reaction score
Hey, I bought a 2010 Range Rover HSE Sport (no super charger) with intentions of taking it out to see what Utah has to offer. Between the forests and deserts out here, I figure I’m going to be putting this older model to the test so I’m glad I found the forum. I’ve already had luck with some advice regarding a dirty MAF sensor so here’s to more fun having panic attacks about the dreadful check engine light. Cheers!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Scanachi

Reaction score
Hey, I bought a 2010 Range Rover HSE Sport (no super charger) with intentions of taking it out to see what Utah has to offer. Between the forests and deserts out here, I figure I’m going to be putting this older model to the test so I’m glad I found the forum. I’ve already had luck with some advice regarding a dirty MAF sensor so here’s to more fun having panic attacks about the dreadful check engine light. Cheers!
Welcome to the group! There are a bunch of great folks on here!