Hello from Tucson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marek

Reaction score
Hello,
New owner of a black 2016 LR4 Landmark (no HD :-(. Loving my car anyway. Following some info here but must ask about wheels. Original wheels are 20' and dealer told me that not all AT wheels will fit as my breaks are bigger. I was thinking about original or composite 18' wheels. Thinking about lifting it with J rods too. Any thoughts?
Thank you,

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I would check with your local tire shop, they should be able to tell you if you can fit 18 inch wheels or not.

As far and the lifting goes, J Rods are very nice, but being a seller of a similar product I will say this, Factory are plastic and they work, you don't need an expensive option to do the same thing. Look around there are just as good and cheaper options.

BikePilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Most 18" wheels do not fit. Compomotive is the only totally hassle free option. Some run oem Land Rover lr3 18" wheels with spacers and some trimming of the caliper fins. The trouble with this method is that it puts the wheels too far out and the tires don't tuck into the fenders very well. I've heard that 30mm offset blackrino wheels fit but haven't seen that in person. Like the lr3 wheels that's not quite enough offset. I'm running BMW style 99 wheels on my LR4. They fit with a bit of grinding of the caliper fins and are 40mm offset which is enough so that a 265 width tire still tucks in nicely.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
New owner of a black 2016 LR4 Landmark (no HD :-(. Loving my car anyway. Following some info here but must ask about wheels. Original wheels are 20' and dealer told me that not all AT wheels will fit as my breaks are bigger. I was thinking about original or composite 18' wheels. Thinking about lifting it with J rods too. Any thoughts?
Thank you,

Welcome to the forum! We need pics of your LR and lots of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV