Hello Y'all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delta V

Reaction score
Picked up my first Land Rover earlier this week; 2014 LR4. Needed a car big enough for my wife, our baby-girl-to-be, and our two Great Danes. We had been thinking Volvo XC90, but my wife saw the LR4 and really liked the look of it. She also really prefers an SUV that feels like a truck, not a car (I'm coming off of a Volvo C30, so the size difference is significant for me). We got what we feel was a good deal, and a local independent mechanic gave it a reasonably good bill of health, so here we are.

I have a decent, if somewhat varied by this point, background in cars. My father is a diesel VW guy, so I grew up in a variety of VW's and Audi's. I'm not afraid of a challenge either; there is an '82 Fiat Spider sitting in my garage, so I'm not afraid to get dirty to keep the LR4 running well without buying our mechanic a boat.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV