Help! Buying used 2013/14 RR V8 Supercharged need warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zakk

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m shopping for a used Range Rover and found one I like- 2013 V8 Supercharged with 39k miles. The dealer offered me an extended warranty (3rd party) so I did research and terrible reviews about claims. I’ve used one on my old 01 HSE and they denied every single claim.

I’d love to buy the car but I need a warranty. I’m in Los Angeles and have called multiple dealers but I’m not getting any help. Does anyone know of a LR dealer who sells extended LR warranty at a good rate?

I searched the forum but couldn’t find any recent guidance. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Z

grrinsman

Reaction score
Hey Z, See if an LR dealership will offer you to certify your car. it may be a bit more than an aftermarket warranty but way better coverage. If the truck you are buying is in great condition and tires and brakes are in good condition it should be simple to have it certified.

Zakk

Reaction score
Hey Z, See if an LR dealership will offer you to certify your car. it may be a bit more than an aftermarket warranty but way better coverage. If the truck you are buying is in great condition and tires and brakes are in good condition it should be simple to have it certified.

I hadn’t thought about that but will give it a try. I’ve left so many voicemails for multiple dealer F&I managers to get quotes but none have called back. Thanks!

Dustbuster

Reaction score
TAPP total auto protection plan in Knoxville TN has a 3 year unlimited mileage warranty for 2600.00

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV