1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Wing mirror part number.

Discussion in 'LR4' started by Stuart Barnes, May 20, 2020.

1. Stuart Barnes

Stuart Barnes Supporting Member Supporting Member

So just noticed that the lower cover for the drivers (left hand side) is missing, not sure where it went or how but I need to replace it. Any ideas on part number? I can't see it on any of the online catalogues.

Left wing mirror.jpeg

All help appreciated,

Stuart.

2. toddjb122

toddjb122 Full Access Member

For what it's worth, I just had to get the painted mirro backing replaced on mine. It was cheaper for me to get the entire mirror from a junkyard, then to get the primed part from the dealer and then find someone to paint it.

I think the piece you are pointing at is black plastic on all models, so you may be in better shape and can just get it from the dealer.

I don't have the part number for you, but I find if you call a dealer parts department, they are very good at identifying it on the phone based on your description and giving you a price. As a point of reference the primed mirror back was $120 OEM. (there were some aftermarket options online for much cheaper)

3. Stuart Barnes

Stuart Barnes Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Todd. I’m going to take the wife’s velar in next week so I’ll ask.

toddjb122 likes this.