Help with Wing mirror part number.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stuart Barnes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just noticed that the lower cover for the drivers (left hand side) is missing, not sure where it went or how but I need to replace it. Any ideas on part number? I can't see it on any of the online catalogues.

Left wing mirror.jpeg

All help appreciated,

Stuart.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I just had to get the painted mirro backing replaced on mine. It was cheaper for me to get the entire mirror from a junkyard, then to get the primed part from the dealer and then find someone to paint it.

I think the piece you are pointing at is black plastic on all models, so you may be in better shape and can just get it from the dealer.

I don't have the part number for you, but I find if you call a dealer parts department, they are very good at identifying it on the phone based on your description and giving you a price. As a point of reference the primed mirror back was $120 OEM. (there were some aftermarket options online for much cheaper)

Stuart Barnes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to close this out. I can confirm that I need the whole housing. There’s no individual part number for the item I need.

So if anyone has a drivers (left) side view mirror that is broken or that they want to sell please let me know :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72