Here's a look I haven't seen before....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was just killing time surfing around and came across this....

I'm undecided... Might be more interesting if the roof was white as well...

carwrap3505.jpg

More pics here if anyone wants to look: http://www.wannaberacerwraps.com/land-rover-lr4-hse-gloss-black-top-half-vinyl-car-wrap

Doing all of the rear was a mistake, I think.....

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not too horrible, but I think it looses some of the nice lines and unique character of that rear window. Its one reason I didn't go with black paint because it looked more like a van without the contrast from the glass lines.

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not too horrible, but I think it looses some of the nice lines and unique character of that rear window. Its one reason I didn't go with black paint because it looked more like a van without the contrast from the glass lines.

Yeah, I waffle on black LR4s looking bad-ass and looking like a van myself, lol.

Jimmy Brooks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 tone? I don’t really like it. I think it would’ve been much better if the wheels and grills were blacked. If I were them I would’ve moved the black Tone down to the mid way body line as well as made the hood black. From there I would change the lower half to a grey so it almost looks like the 2 tone color you used to be able to get with the old Maybach 57

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV