IIDTool CCF issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj217

Reaction score
hello,
i just got my iidtool BT. it always fails in ccf uploads. i noticed that it doesn't automatically switch the ignition on and off in my 2011 LR4 according to progress messages. despite the failure message, the ccf sometime take effect as requested.
please, advise.

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
I'm sure you already did this, but make sure you register your device, download the Gap Updater, open the Gap Updater, plug in the IID tool to your computer, find device on Gap Updater, select the proper firmware on the drop down bar, click on the Program Firmware to sync your IID tool, and then have at it on your LR4.

catman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I had the same issue for one of the functions (would not successfully complete the upload) and it was fixed with a firmware update that I did not know was available for download. Hopefully that is all that is wrong.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you try the same thing with the steering wheel switches instead of via Bluetooth, does the routine complete as shown? I had similar issues in the past and noticed that the Bluetooth connection - rather the tool itself - appeared to be the issue. I haven't modified my CCF in a long time, so if they fixed it with a firmware update, that's great. Otherwise, the next time try running the routine using the hard switches on the steering wheel instead of your phone or tablet.

kj217

Reaction score
If you try the same thing with the steering wheel switches instead of via Bluetooth, does the routine complete as shown? I had similar issues in the past and noticed that the Bluetooth connection - rather the tool itself - appeared to be the issue. I haven't modified my CCF in a long time, so if they fixed it with a firmware update, that's great. Otherwise, the next time try running the routine using the hard switches on the steering wheel instead of your phone or tablet.
is the integrated interface available for 2011 LR4?

Last edited:

kj217

Reaction score
after activating the tool, the updater software suggests an earlier build (24xx) to the one already installed (26xx).
should i follow that?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sawcut