I'll try...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbregman

Reaction score
I live in Northern Cal (Bay Area) and am wondering if there are any folks out there who know of any close by places to take my new LR3?

Thanks,
David

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I am from the Bay Area too, but I have been riding mostly in Reno and Utah.

dbregman

Reaction score
Are there any active Northen California LR clubs that you know of?

Thanks.
David

ashtoo

Reaction score
I live in Fremont, CA (East Bay Area), and looking for independent Land Rover repair shop, anybody know??? please help, any info would be appreciate it. Thank you.

dbregman

Reaction score
I would travel across the Bay to Redwood City and see Tony and Frank at Ceronne's European. They are mostly Land Rover and really know their stuff.

Here is a link to their site with address:

http://www.lrrforums.com/store/index.php

Also we have recently started a Nor Cal Land Rover Club, NCLR. Check us out at www.NCLRclub.org

Cheers,
David

ddeeble

Reaction score
I'm in Sacramento - there are a TON of great places to offroad! A couple of books to check out for starters would be Backcountry Advetnures: Northern California or the 'Scenic Byways' series of books. All have trail descriptions, difficulty ratings and basic maps. Almost none of the trails are particularly difficult, but the books were written a few years ago and I have found that most of the trails have degraded a bit during that time. That's not necessarily a bad thing! :) Another good resource is your local LR dealer that may be able to connect you with some like-minded folks. Just beware - once you start, you WILL get hooked! :)

dbregman

Reaction score
Lol

Well a lot has changed since I first posted here. Since then I have been a part of the founding of the Northern California Land Rover Club (www.NCLRClub.org), have been on several trips (Pismo, Oregon Discovery trail, Mojave desert, Bishop, Anza Borrega and others!), and add several mods to my LR3 :)

Here is a recent photo:

normal_whatdoudo-small.jpg

I invite all of you from Northern California to check out the NCLR. We are having an event at Hollister Hills SVRA over the weekend of October 26th.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV